Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6th, 2009

SNOW!! There was snow everywhere today in Orem. I woke up bright and early to snipe with Vicky and there was a ton of snow on the ground. Crazy thing was that my sniping program wasn’t working! I was able to find out that it was a DNS problem and had to shovel my way to Mom and Dad’s home to hard reboot the server (I couldn’t log on remotely). It took awhile, but I finally got on to sniping for the day.
Sniping was very hard today for everyone in the group. I lost Paladin about two thousand dollars. David last night made some great trades though and brought in about $400. I was very impressed. The robot also did well. The man who calls the trades is from Ireland (his name is Frank) and was sick today. I felt very sorry for him as he lost everyone several pips and he was sick. I hope that he feels better tomorrow.
I was happy that I stuck with my schedule today. I was able to eat very healthy and on time. I met my goal! I also did Cardio X from P90X. I know it has only been my second day, but I am very excited that I am doing this.
Monica scared me today with a text while I was sniping in the morning. She told me that she threw up. I am worried about her because she gets sick very easily and when she does get sick, she stays sick for about two weeks. I am going to take her to the doctor tomorrow. The little honyok, she still wanted to go to work and I even picked up the phone to call her boss, but she insisted that she go. She is such a hard worker. I cleared out the driveway of the snow and luckily we had the car in the garage cause from the time that I went to Lambert2 there was already another five or so inches! It was coming down hard.
I continued to work on the foreign exchange to make sure that it was ready for when I went to school tomorrow and it was giving me several problems. I was able to finally get it so that it was easy to setup. I have both Paladin and MHOP’s automated platforms on Dad’s desktop and I have the sniper one for both on my computer. This will free me up so that I can have my own pairs up and not bother the robots. I also bought the sniper program today and the directional robot for Paladin. Hopefully this will help us out some more. I can’t stand to see another two thousand loss. We are already eight thousand in the hole.
Monica was able to get home a little early today. Her boss’s husband broke his ankle so her boss had to leave early or else Monica would have left early. The poor girl slept and tried to stay up here in the conservatory to keep me company, but her back started to hurt and she had to go back downstairs. I did make her some great food though and I think that brightened her spirits. I love that girl. Who knows… maybe she is pregnant?

1 comment:

Becca said...

what's with throwing in that last comment?! Are you suggesting something? Or hope for something that may not be there?