Monday, January 5, 2009

1-05-2009


I am finally starting my journal again! YAY!! I feel bad that I haven’t written a journal since the mission. I figured that I really couldn’t go back in time and tell you everything that happened, I will just start from today.

I woke up at 5:30am to snipe with Vicky and had a hard session in the foreign market. We ended up losing today. There is always tomorrow. I talked with a few people after the room closed about the robots and they were going to go live today. I figured that I should too. Don, the creator of the robot, sent out a new update today too. He had his first bad month on Dec 2008. He talked about how you can look at the daily candle and if it’s changed, then to open up a new chart. I was already doing that, so it’s not new to me.

I was also able to get my schedule figured out with school. I failed organic chemistry last semester, so I have to take it over. I am also doing four PE classes; Aikido, Kenpo Karate, Powertone and Yoga. I’ll have to study extra hard in organic chemistry to make sure I pass it. I have to pass that one and then take an accelerated organic chemistry 2 at BYU in the summer. Once I pass both of those, I’ll be able to go to Life West Chiropractic.

I did my first day of P90X, Chest and Back. It was really hard as I haven’t really done any sort of workout for awhile. I did ok though. I couldn’t finish the ab ripper afterwards though. I am hoping that I’ll be able to schedule not only my workouts, but also my timing of when to eat. I am thinking of something like the following for a daily meal plan:

Time

Type

Food

5:00am

Breakfast

Oatmeal

8:00am

Snack

Hardboiled egg

11:00am

Lunch

Chicken Salad

2:00pm

Snack

V8 Drink

5:00pm

Dinner

Steamed veggies and chicken

We’ll see how I do.

Monica and I went to go shopping and first went to Target. We had to return a scrapbooking plastic carrying case I got her. We then went to Roberts and bought some paper for her. We did see a vinyl printer for about $400. Monica really wants it. We’ll see if we can afford that. I would really like to get her a laser printer too, but that’s about $20,000. We then went to Jamba Juice and I got an aloha pineapple. I think it’s so funny how when I was younger I HATED pineapple. Now you can’t keep it away from me. We then went to Harmon’s to deposit Monica’s check from Kiddie Kandids and the extra money given to us from our student loans. After that we went to Costco and bought some chicken and tried out all of the food samples J.

We arrived home around 3pm and took a nap for three hours! It was so nice! We got up and soon Aubrie called us and wanted to come over with Archie, Sarah and Brian (Sarah’s boyfriend). It was a lot of fun to reminisce the past. I showed them both Lambert homes and the invitation we made for Blake and Aubrie.

It’s still snowing outside. It’s snowed very heavily today. I think about 6 inches at least. We have needed this snow. I am glad that it’s here.

They soon left and we started to listen to Alma 15 together. I love being able to talk about spiritual things with my wife. She has grown so much since she has been baptized. People in the ward have talked to Mom, Dad and I how impressed they are with her being a recent convert. She is a born leader and helps out the Beehives a lot.

Well I am excited to go to school and start this new schedule. I hope that we make a ton of money with these robots and sniper room. I hope to weigh 183lbs. and get A’s and B’s in school.

1 comment:

James and Monica said...

You finally wrote on your blog! I'm so proud of you!! Good job babe.